Yesterday I took an all day class based on Eleanor Burns’ Radiant Star book…what a challenge! Most of the ladies were beginners. I was surprised but admired them for being willing to take on such a challenging pattern for their first quilt! I didn’t get as much done as I had hoped, but did manage to get one section of the star done by working on it this afternoon. All my corners aren’t perfect, but its the best I can do. One of the corners got torn out 3 times. Fortunately I started using a basting stitch to check to see if it was right before I did the final seam. I hope it comes out as beautiful as I imagine.